Right now, schools around the country are implementing hundreds (and sometimes thousands!) of technology tools to help support all their stakeholders focused on increasing student success. Yet nearly 50% of purchased licenses go unused. Most educators don’t know how to get the actionable data they need to help students. Resulting in families being more frustrated than ever at how fragmented the educational experience has become. The pandemic has also increased the opportunity gap for our nation’s most vulnerable students, especially those who don’t have immediate access to critical services needed to help support the whole child inside and outside the classroom. We proactively help students by removing silos, connecting all stakeholders around what matters most, and focusing on humanizing education again.
Abre is passionate about our mission of opening up learning communities by connecting what matters most. With our simple and flexible platform developed in a school district by actual educators, we help schools and school systems consolidate AND integrate their tech stack so all stakeholders know where to go each and every day to access K-12’s only comprehensive Student 360 and related information/resources. From there, all stakeholders know exactly what needs to be done academically and non-academically to better support the whole child to ensure they’re set up for success in life long after they leave school.
In 2020 alone Abre was awarded 4 industry awards from CODiE for Best Overall Education, Ed-Tech Breakthrough for Education Administration Solution of the Year, Tech & Learning for Best of Show, and Business Courier for Best Software Product and Tech Team.
Come help us make a difference at Abre!
About the Role
Abre is K12’s leading administrative platform to support the whole child. We are hiring a customer success manager to help us keep growing as a company that is rapidly expanding into other states and countries. The primary responsibility of our associate is to ensure our customers have a consistent and smooth implementation of the Abre platform. This includes supporting the initial integrations, stakeholder engagement with the product and delivery of training resources and best practices for how schools effectively use Abre.
This position is remote.
What You'll Be Doing
- Be the primary point of contact for customers to address any questions or needs.
- Promote additional usage of Abre through building awareness of our product with our customers.
- Respond and monitor support inquiries and concerns via our ticketing system.
- Execute project plans and implementation guides with customers with a high attention to detail and adherence to timelines.
- Meet with customers on a monthly basis review project plans and perform check-ins and updates.
- Coordinate the necessary integrations between the customer and third parties.
- Create, update, and maintain Abre’s knowledge base.
- Maintain a thorough and deep understanding of the Abre platform.
- Work with and support the Abre’s Customer Success and Sales team in the post-sales transition of the customer.
- Work with the CS team to anticipate challenges and proactively provide support to mitigate risk and ensure high quality implementation.
- Understand school processes, district-wide initiatives, and common workflows and challenges in education. Create and share solutions to such processes and initiatives using the Abre platform.
- Promote Abre champions among our customers that share the benefits of Abre, best practices, and value.
- Help improve effectiveness and efficiency within current processes.
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in education as a teacher or administrator OR 3 years+ customer success experience in the K12 education space.
- An excellent ability to communicate and grow customer relationships.
- Experience in customer service or customer success is preferred but not required.
- Broad technical skills and the ability to transfer knowledge of those skills to a variety of products.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to communicate goals and objectives to customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to help schools/districts overcome barriers and/or concerns and maximize the adoption of best practices.
- Accountability, professional goal setting, and personal organization are critical.
- Advocate for the customers and understand their needs.
Abre.io is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.